HexaCorp has achieved the most privileged Solutions Partner certification and an Advanced Specialization in Modern Works.
It is HexaCorp’s pleasure to announce the achievement of the Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work certification. Simultaneously, HexaCorp also achieved an Advanced Specialization for Modern Works.
As a Microsoft Gold Competency Partner earlier, HexaCorp reveals to us how Microsoft defined its Solutions Partner, “A Solutions Partner for Modern Work has demonstrated a broad capability to help customers boost their productivity and make the shift to hybrid work using Microsoft 365.”
Microsoft Solutions Partners must adhere to certain regulations and meet the strenuous criteria set forth by Microsoft.
Successful Business Drive with Microsoft Azure Migration Process
- Well-known Microsoft Azure which is commonly indicated as just “Azure” is defined to be an integral cloud computing platform that distributes industry needs with advanced cloud solutions.
- Comprising over 200 global services including Saas, PaaS, and IaaS, Azure services are hosted across over 200 Microsoft-managed data centers around the world.
- As one of the world’s leading cloud providers, Azure cloud services comprise of modernized technologies, a secure global network, and seamless scalability to leverage frictionless solutions in enterprises or businesses.
- Azure data network centers provide enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure, with high availability, scalability, and technical capabilities required to host robust applications and move from on-premises to azure cloud migration.
- A few of Microsoft Azure’s standard services include:
The requirements include the following:
- To earn this designation, the partners’ capability score must meet the qualifications for this area. One must attain at least 70 points out of 100 to achieve Modern Works partnership status.
- The score is measured in three areas including partner performance, skilling, (a measurement of an organization’s number of certified employees and its commitment to training) customer success, and the informed data available in the data center with Microsoft.
- One must attain 1 point in each of these metrics:
- Performance category
- Skilling – Intermediate certifications
- Skilling – Advanced certifications
- Customer success – Usage growth
- Customer success – Deployments
- Showing a minimum growth of active Modern Work users in a trailing 12-month period.
- Provide three customer references that demonstrate an organization’s ability to deploy and manage Modern workloads.
Partners can track their progress by attaining the Solutions Partner for Modern work designation in Partner Center. There are two different paths to acquiring Microsoft Solutions Partners for Modern Works. They are Enterprises and SMBs (Small and Medium Businesses). Partners must meet these ambitious standards for delivery and customer support as verified by Microsoft specialists:
- An active Solutions Partner for Modern Work designation.
- Hit a minimum of 1,000 monthly active users (MAU) within 12 months trailing.
- Provide three customer references demonstrating the partner’s ability to implement and oversee Modern Workloads.
HexaCorp Must Recertify Every Year to Maintain this Advanced Specialization.
To support businesses, and maximize remote work capabilities, HexaCorp emerged as a best-in-class Modern Works solution. The resulting product unites the Microsoft client with robust technology & functionality. As a Microsoft Solutions Partner, HexaCorp has expertise with resources that delivers an enterprise-grade cloud platform and integrates seamlessly into your business ecosystem.
HexaCorp contemplates distinct features provided by Microsoft Office365 to refine business productivity and enhance accessibility. The Benefits of office 365 hit the maximum revenue profits by empowering managed services with superior operational efficiencies & breakthrough customer experiences.
HexaCorp outclasses specialists & collaborates with clients throughout the design, implementation, and ongoing management phases for all solutions and services across the Microsoft portfolio. About 50+ specialists at HexaCorp are certified Microsoft professionals, and more than 2,000 experts are qualified to design and implement well-architected security frameworks. In acknowledgment of the exceptional and proficient quality of service, HexaCorp was framed as the Most Promising Microsoft Solutions Provider.
Do Digital Now for the Future
We aim to provide great digital transformation services to our customers across the globe.
- 21+ Years of Experience
- 200+ Technology Experts
- 5000+ Applications
- 100+ Successful Migrations
- 250+ Satisfied Customers
- 10+ Architects
- 50+ Cloud Experts
- 50+ Business Partners