Multiple Documents Check-In Add-in
This section illustrates how to use the HexaCorp Multiple Documents Check-in Add-in.
Multiple Documents check-in for Libraries
1. Navigate to site contents page in the site in which you want to check-in documents.
2. Click the “Multiple Documents Check-in” Add-in from the Site Contents.
3. HexaCorp Multiple Documents Check-in Add-in page will open and list the libraries available in the site.
4. Select one or more libraries in which you want to look for checked-out documents and click Show button.
5. All the documents checked-out by the user for in the selected libraries will be listed.
6. From the document list select one or more document that has to be Checked-In or Discard Check Out.
7. For Checking In the documents Check in Comments are mandatory. Enter the Check in Comments and click Check In button.
8. In the confirmation dialog box that appears click Ok to Check-In the selected documents or click Cancel to cancel Check-In.
9. After clicking Ok from the confirmation box the selected documents will be checked-in.
10. To discard any changes made to the selected documents click Discard Check Out button.
11. In the confirmation dialog box that appear and click Ok to Undo Changes for the selected documents or click cancel to stop the discard check out action.
12. Clicking Ok will discard changes made to the selected documents.
Q:1. What is HexaCorp Multiple Documents Check-in Add-in?
HexaCorp Multiple Documents Check-In add-in is a SharePoint Add-in that works with SharePoint Online (Office 365). The Add-in can be installed from the Office 365 store. The add-in allows users to look for all documents that are checked out by them in a SharePoint site and Check-in or discard the checkout.
Q:2. Does the Multiple Documents Check-in Add-in shows the libraries of different SharePoint sites?
No, The current version of the HexaCorp Multiple Documents Check-in Add-in will only show document libraries under current site.
Q:3. Does the “Multiple Documents Check-in” Add-in support SharePoint On-Premises?
Yes, The Multiple Documents Check-in add-in supports both SharePoint online (Office 365) and On-Premises
Q:4. Does the Multiple Documents Check-in Add-in support all libraries?
No, The HexaCorp Multiple Documents Check-in Add-in supports all libraries except Style Library.
Q:5. What permission(s) do I need to use this Add-in?
Contribute permission is required to use this Add-in.