Posted 3 years ago
PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
- Assists with the development and maintenance of the PeopleSoft ERP System.
- Customizes and configures workflow to allow the integration of client/server applications.
- Implement and test PeopleSoft configuration to ensure the ERP system is meeting corporate needs.
- May require a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- The candidate will create and enhance the Enterprise application.
- The candidate will have a thorough understanding of PeopleSoft Financials and HCM databases and tables structure.
- Be able to provide recommendations and best practices on SQL tuning, performance and Golden Gate configurations.
- The candidate will have experience using Oracle Exadata and ExaLogic platforms.
- Must have advanced skill with Oracle RDBMS and PeopleSoft application and provide cross-training for support
- Creating, reviewing and tuning SQL scripting
- Data Archival and Retrieval Strategies
- Data Warehouse – Experience in requirements gathering for data warehouse
- Data Warehouse – Performance tuning
- Experience in backups and recoveries with Symantec Net Backup
- Experience in extract, transform, and load coding using Informatica
- Experience migrating databases to/from Exadata platform.
- Familiarity with Oracle/PeopleSoft Cloud administration, implementation and support.
- Knowledge of Oracle database management systems principles, techniques and capabilities.
- Oracle; Knowledge of Oracle including stored procedures and SQL Tuning
- Oracle 12c
- Oracle data dictionary views
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Oracle Exadata System Patching
- Oracle RMAN
- Oracle SQL tuning
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning