Posted 3 years ago
- 6+ years of working experience with different IT Infrastructure components such as Unix/ Linux Servers, Wintel Servers, networks, firewalls, routers, load balancers, VPN, Apache, web logic, LDAP, Active Directory, Exchange, Oracle/MS SQL databases, SAN, Virtualization, Email systems, Enterprise monitoring and access management solutions for single sign on. Subject matter expertise is not required and experience with at least eight of the above is preferred.
- Working experience with a wide variety of monitoring and data/log analysis tools such as Extrahop, Dynatrace, Netcool suite, Catchpoint, Moogsoft, Splunk among others.
- Proven methodical approach to problem identification, problem solving and resolution.
- 6+ years of working experience with applications in a production support environment using above technologies.
- Management and troubleshooting of Middleware products on UNIX and Linux environments. Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Java etc.
- Ability to analyze different components of the infrastructure and application environments during Incident triage calls.
- Aptitude to influence other technical teams on the incident calls and articulate troubleshooting steps effectively.
- Experience and confidence working with all levels of management; excellent written and verbal skills.
- Able to quickly and concisely communicate with senior management on technical issues in non-technical terms and to run large conference calls during Incident calls with a wide range of personnel and management levels.
- Strong relationship management skills and aptitude to multi-task and work well in a high stress environment, both within teams and independently.
- Financial services industry experience is preferred