Technical Support Representative / Help Desk
- Education and experience with waterfall and agile approaches to project management
- Collaboration, team building and communications/follow-through skills.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Ability to manage resources in a matrix environment.
- Experience in managing Integrations and Application Development projects.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Well-developed skills with Visio, MS-Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experienced working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated track record of successful project delivery.
- Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks.
- Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences.
- 5 – 10 years of skills as a Project Manager
- Demonstrable skills in use of Microsoft Project
- Experience working with waterfall and agile methodologies