- MuleSoft Solution Architect sought to provide Solution Architecture, Developer oversight, CDOT business planning and stakeholder engagement, Capacity planning, Security and Best Practice consulting and knowledge transfer for MuleSoft Integrations supporting CDOT Data Office MuleSoft Integration.
- Engage with CDOT business stakeholders to solution high level architecture and success criteria for the various data services.
- Analyze requirements that augment current common service frameworks such as exception handling, logging and auditing mechanisms
- Identify, design and build reusable integration patterns that applies across all CDOT data services utilizing OIT best practices and standards.
- Actively participate in Agile sprint ceremonies (sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review / product demonstrations and sprint retrospective)
- Continuous knowledge transfer with OIT and CDOT via design reviews, code reviews and artifact delivery.
- Technical Document capturing CDOT integration solution architecture
- Technical Architecture Document capturing CDOT / MuleSoft environments and deployment architecture
- Technical Document capturing the CDOT / MuleSoft security architecture
- All active code is checked in to OIT Enterprise Code Repository initiating CI / CD process with all functional tests and integration tests passing.
- Fully defined artifacts (data service packages) published on Exchange