Leading Photonics Manufacturer
Technology and Services:
- SharePoint 2013
- Dynamics CRM 2013
- Dynamics AX 2013
Multinational Electronic Components Manufacturing Firm,
No of Users:
“For the past four months, HexaCorp has assisted our company with both the development and
installation of fresh, customized software.”
– President of Operations
The Client is a Japanese manufacturer of optical sensors, electric light sources, and other optical devices and their applied instruments for scientific, technical and medical use. They are one of the leading multi-national electronic components manufacturing firm.
- The organization was having a manual paper-based process for their part requests.
- The process was taking lot of time and error prone.
- The organization wanted a more scalable and reliable solution for effectively managing their part requests.
HexaCorp has offered the following in order to successfully handle the problems,
- HexaCorp created a Nintex workflow process automating their Parts request process.
- SharePoint integration is seamless with MS Dynamics AX the application, the system automatically updated Dynamics ERP after the approval process.
- HexaCorp automated parts request process by developing Forms and Workflows in Nintex with SharePoint as the base platform, Request information was and integrated with Dynamics ERP application.
- Our Azure professionals regularly monitored consumption and supplied reports on Application workloads and utilization of Cloud resources.
HexaCorp guaranteed business continuity by implementing,
- Powerful and easy-to-use workflow automation software to streamline the processes that make up the core of the business needs.
- A solution which ensures that every task advances to the next stage of the process to make sure the enterprise runs more efficiently.
- Modernized with integrated AI and machine learning added to flexible reporting tools that tremendously empower your workforce.
- Automated process reduced the time for requesting electronic parts request.
- • Seamless integration between SharePoint and ERP.