- SharePoint 2013
“We thank HexaCorp for the wonderful job helping us. Everyone was professional, excellent and hard working. Thanks to them, we were able to achieve our goal on time, and we look forward to continue working with them in the future.”
The client is a leading French luxury fashion house founded in 1910 in Paris. The client specializes in women’s ready-to-wear, luxury goods, and accessories. They are also specialized in the manufacturing of Fragrance, Jewelry, Eyewear, Fashion and Skincare.
- The client’s IT department was finding it difficult to maintain the SharePoint environment and the business-critical applications running in it.
- They were unable to respond user requests in time and the process to rollout changes were delayed.
- The user requests were handled inefficiently due to complications in managing the SharePoint environment.
HexaCorp has offered the following in order to successfully handle the problems,
- HexaCorp SharePoint Managed Services team took over the complete maintenance of SharePoint infrastructure and custom business applications.
- Our SharePoint professionals developed monitoring tools that were setup to proactively detect issues and resolve them.
- SharePoint based issue management system was developed to handle user requests.
HexaCorp guaranteed business continuity by implementing,
- Stable and robust SharePoint environment that is effective for maintaining business-critical applications running in it.
- Reliable issue management system for faster user issue resolution.
- Complete SharePoint administration and application support services were provided to the client by HexaCorp.
- Monthly hour-based support model was provided with first and second level of support.