Technology and Services:
- SQL server
No of Users:
“We are so satisfied with the product that we would never consider outsourcing ever again. Our decision to use HexaCorp’s software has
been a winning formula. We don’t hesitate to
recommend this tool to anyone who wishes to
achieve autonomy and efficiency with considerable savings in time and money.”
– Finance Manager
The client is a leading developer of integrated productivity and workforce management software solutions designed to help to manage time tracking, employee scheduling, human resources, employee self-service, employee timesheets and expenses, manager self-service, project management, job costing
and Canadian payroll management.
- Client required efficient payroll management, including valid information regarding direct and indirect job costing by department, position and project.
- Client facing trouble in handling unlimited number of payrolls per period as well as the unlimited number of direct deposits per employee and per period into different bank accounts.
HexaCorp has offered the following in order to successfully handle the problems,
- HexaCorp designed a sophisticated tool to automate and streamline the payroll function of every business.
- Tool automates the whole payroll process and responds to complex needs, comprising group insurance benefits, vacation pay, a bank of hours, retirement plans, trade unions, wage garnishment, CCQ, CNESST and support payments.
- Tool easily integrates with most time and attendance software, including Sage, Accpac, Great Plains, SAP, SAP Business One, Simply Accounting, etc.
- HexaCorp delivered a smart Payroll software.
- Tool automates the whole payroll process to efficiently manage vacation pay, multiple probation periods, collective bargaining agreements, group insurance benefits, etc
- The service provides each client with the retirement plan management and beneficial vacation pay management features, thus automating client’s pay management systems.