Leading Business Management Solutions
Technology and Services:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- DevExpress 17.1
Workforce Management Solutions,
No of Users:
“After evaluating a few outsourcers, I decided to
work with HexaCorp because of their professional
approach and ability to make changes to what we
wanted. I am very satisfied with their engagement.”
– Associate Director
The Client is a lead of integrated productivity and workforce management solutions designed to help to manage time tracking, employee scheduling, human resources, employee self-service, employee timesheets and expenses, manager self-service, project management, job costing and Canadian payroll management
- The Client required a solution for centralizing all the data relative to time and attendance, human resources, and payroll
- They are required to assign resources and tasks to a project, track the hours worked in real-time, and compare labor costs to planned budgets.
- They wanted a self-service platform that provides their employees access to the most important information.
- The Organization wanted to automate and streamline the payroll function of their business.
HexaCorp has offered the following in order to successfully handle the problems,
- HexaCorp provided an integrated solution for payroll management for the client.
- It is a range of integrated applications and services to manage payroll, human resources, job-costing, access control, time and attendance.
- Scalable and cost-efficient cloud platform that consumes resources based on application’s demand.
- The application made the users generate reports of employee’s discipline behaviour, skill sets, training, medical problems, etc.,
- It helps the employees to update their own data and availability using Request Workflows.
- The client was able to record every hour employee worked, analyse and approve timesheets as well as generate a faultless payroll for employees.