- SharePoint 2013
“I am delighted to be working with HexaCorp. As a single point of contact, the project manager is doing an excellent job of bringing everything together. The QA Automation team is quite
helpful in assisting with the product’s regular delivery process.”
– Chief Technology Officer
Over the past many years, the client has been a leader in news, sports, and entertainment programming, achieving high revenue growth and profitability in a challenging industry context. They provide service to 86 countries and overseas territories worldwide, with international broadcasts.
- The client was managing the documents with Interwoven. They needed additional time and effort because they had to manage so many records.
- The client desired a more realistic solution for document migration and management.
HexaCorp has offered the following in order to successfully handle the problems,
- HexaCorp used an automated migration strategy to move over 35000+ documents to SharePoint.
- Our SharePoint specialists regularly focused on usage and provided reports on application workloads and SharePoint resource usage.
- Our SharePoint specialist provided functions for document sharing, file management, social networking, business information, and virtually everything else involved in the day-to-day operations of the business.
HexaCorp guaranteed business continuity by implementing,
- Scalable and robust SharePoint environment that is effective and dependable.
- Best possible use of SharePoint resources, which saves money.
- Comprehensive portfolio assessment for the multi-cloud provider (server sizing, pricing, TCO evaluations, migration cost analysis).
- SharePoint environment with workflow upgrades and authentication enhancements.